Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pre-Election Post

Morning!!!!!!
It's been a while since I've posted. Been busy here doing things I needed to get done. Time to get back my "Ire"
I've been so indulged with politics that they have finally succeeded in doing what they want. I'm sick of ALL the crap in the political arena in this election cycle. Between Jim" misogynist dirty-novel author" Webb to George" bigoted Jew" Allen both choices in the Virginia Senate are basically a vote for the lesser of two Evils. Not to even get into the "Marriage Amendment" to the state Constitution. I just want it OVER!!!!! Yeah, I hope the Dems retake the House and hopefully the Senate, but just VOTE!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the body politic won't fall for the lies this time, but I honestly doubt it........

2 comments:

liberal redneck said...

Ha! You cynic...;-)

Fuzzy said...

Cynic HELL!!!!
I'm from a state that still releshes in gay-bashing and voting Republi"con" come hell or high water. :-}