Monday, September 25, 2006

Virgin Festival: Baltimore



For a change I've got something interesting to write about.
The past weekend I went to the Virgin Music Festival in Baltimore. It was the first time I've been to a music festival that huge! 40,000 + people having a good time. There were actually bands there I love, and that's odd considering I HATE most modern musical acts.
I got to see: The Who, The Killers, The Flaming Lips, Gnarles Barkley, and my favorite: Scissor Sisters. Yeah, it's hard to believe, but I LOVE Scissor Sisters because they are a gay band that are actually talented! They write their own music and actually have a great deal of musical talent. It also helps that "BabyDaddy" a member is HOT!!!!!!
There were other groups there, but with so much to do/see, I had to make hard choices since they performed at the same time on two different stages.
They had a DJ tent set up as well playing remixes/dance music and a "Freak Show" with a Burlesque show including fire eaters, strippers, and other strange acts that were all cool to see.
Food, drink and lot's of things to do and see including a lot of HOT men. The Bar was a little expensive, but what the hell. A few beers and good food and great music. It made for a hell of a good time!!!!!
The next few posts are pics I took and commentary. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
I had a BLAST!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: