Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Scissor Sisters Show



Scissor Sisters show was GREAT!!! They put on a hell of a show and debuted new songs from their new CD "Ta-Dah" just released Tuesday.
I was actually pretty close and had a BLAST!!!!
Jake Shears has stage presence and a wit that works the crowd. And you all know what I think of BabyDaddy.........
Ana did her part by "plugging" Baltimore and John Waters. She said that she would "Eat shit" to meet him. An allusion to "Pink flamingos". Yeah, I'm a John Waters fan too.
This band is the reason I went and they did NOT disappoint.

2 comments:

liberal redneck said...

You like Harleys, Scissor Sisters, Nascar and John Waters? Oh boy, you gotta visit Vancouver someday or at least come to Blaine, WA, #1 American suburb of Vancouver, BC. Also known as the Tijuana of the Northwest. Yes, ironically. The Winter Olympics are in 2010 up there, so come on by for Solstice... Hate Nascar myself, but I just LOVE juxtapositions.

liberal redneck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.